Legends of R&B Classic Concert Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Alabama residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTO/WABM viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. ,WTTO Inc. and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTTO/WABM (collectively, the “Stations”), American Entertainment, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text LEGEND to the short code 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to 4 messages relating to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on October 15, 2012 and all entries must be received by Station by 5p.m. CDT on October 22, 2012. Stations are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on October 23, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Stations and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Legends of R&B concert at The Boutwell Auditorium on October 25, 2012. The prize is valued at $110. The Stations and sponsor are not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Stations at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2 days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Stations. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Stations reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 1 day or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Stations. The Stations have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WTTO Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WTTO Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WTTO Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTO/WABM at 651 Beacon Parkway West Suite 105 Birmingham AL 35209 and www.wtto21.com / www.wabm68.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 651 Beacon Parkway West Suite 105 Birmingham, AL 35209 by October 31, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTTO Inc., and American Entertainment accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Stations cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Stations reserve the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
11am ASN/Movies 7pm My Saturday Night Movie