WABM and WTTO NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Alabama residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WABM and WTTO viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTTO Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast WABM/WTTO (collectively the Station), Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, Virginia College, Commute Smart division of the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham, Alabama Telco Credit Union, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies,and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term"immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents,siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2.To enter Log on to www.wabm68.com or www.wtto21.com and click on the No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phone number,age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January, 17, 2013 and ends on December 31, 2013. Entries must be received by Station by each final business day of the month to qualify for the monthly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability,cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4.On the first business day of the month during the Contest Period, one (1)winner will be selected by random drawing from among all new valid No Text Zone registrations on record as of the prior month, for a total of twelve winners.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One winner per month will receive one $50 gift card to Santa Fe Day Spa and two movie tickets to The Edge Theatre, valued at $9.25 each. The total prize value is $68.50. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the station.
2. The winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days of notification at the time winner claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. WTTO Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. WTTO Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. WTTO Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WTTO, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 651 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 105, Birmingham,AL., 35209, and on the Station's website at www.wabm68.comand www.wtto21.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope WTTO Inc., 651 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 105, Birmingham,AL., 35209, by January 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., WTTO Inc., Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, Virginia College, Commute Smart division of the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham, Alabama Telco Credit Union accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.